One Stop Solution Blouses Manufacturer in China
- Over 15 years ladies blouses manufacturer in China
- Over 100 new development styles per month
- High quality- 100% inspection for all bulk productions
- High service-never leaving things to tomorrow.
- Customer is top one service, honest and fair blouses factory
- Reasonable price-all quote base real cost with a reasonable profit.
- Flexibility offering with small MOQ in 300pcs/style/color.
Your Premier Custom Manufacturer
H&FourWing is a professional ladies dress manufacturer, we not only work with retail brands ladies dresses clients, but also with wholesale private label ladies dresses customers, we have fabric sourcing team, and style & print designer team to work together with our clients. We are OEM ladies dress supplier we also can be your ODM ladies dress supplier in China. Custom made ladies dresses is our advantage.
H&Fourwing – Your Trusted Ladies Blouses Manufacturer
Like cotton and linen which is nature yarn good breathable.
This quality is very popular to use for weekend ladies blouse styles.
If you ever watch the movie <Mr&Mrs Smith > played by Jolie.
You must remember Jolie had a white blouse, And another famous movie played by Audrey Hepburn, both with deep opened neck.
It’s so fascinating for men and women. we are professional blouse piece manufacture in Ningbo China.
Every Spring and Fall, white blouse will be a topic for some web celebrity sites.
It means white blouse never die.
Every woman must have dozen of white blouse.
If you want, you can be the alluring lady during the special moment, we are your leading white shirt manufacturer here to support your business.
A nice ladies blouse request blouse factory high skill cooperation from pattern making – fabric cutting-worker sewing- and final washing to ironing treatment.
Our team is professional supplier blouses, we have 25 years experts in pattern making and cutting master, And high skill sewing and ironing workers.
Quality is our life, we will understand the business secret“No Quality, No order” we see ourselves as a ladies blouse manufacturer, we are 100% committed to our clients, employees and our environment.
If you are looking for reliable and more flexibility on volume cotton blouse manufacturer.
We are here focusing on middle to high-end brands, private labels, design stylist, we do only custom making order and contract manufacturing.
Get in touch with us today, no matter you are a brand or private label and in blouse clothing wholesale business.
Blouses Manufacturer: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you’re importing blouses from China, you cannot miss this guide.
It will teach you how to choose the best designs, select a suitable material, evaluate the features and learn the manufacturing process.
Also, it will teach you what to look for in blouses manufacturers.
Keep reading if you want to skyrocket your blouses business.
- What is the difference between Blouse and Shirt?
- Are there Color Limitations for Blouses?
- Should you Import from Blouses Manufacturer in China or Alibaba?
- How does Long Sleeve Blouse compare to Short Sleeve Blouse?
- What are the Benefits of Embroidering Blouses?
- How long does it take to Manufacture Ladies Blouses?
- How much do Ladies Blouses Cost?
- Can you print on Blouses?
- Are Women Tops and Blouses the same?
- What is your MOQ for Ladies Blouses?
- What are the Features of Sized Blouses?
- How do you produce Fancy Blouses?
- What is the Best Material for Blouses?
- Can you help in Ladies Blouses Design?
- How do you check the Quality of Blouses?
- Which Quality Standards should Blouses conform to?
- How do you Manufacture Blouses?
- What are the Features of Ladies Blouse?
- Which Design of Blouse do you have?
- What are the available Blouse Neck Designs?
- What Payment Terms does Blouses Manufacturer offer?
- Can you recommend any Blouse Back Design?
- What makes Blouse Designs Back Side Unique?
- How do Blouses for Work and Casual Blouses compare?
- Are Blouses Manufacturer the same as Blouse Supplier?
- How can Blouses Manufacturer in China Support your Business?
- Do Blouses Manufacturers in China have Product Return Policy?
- How do Blouses Manufacturer in China Control Quality?
- How do Women’s Dressy Blouses compare to other Women Tops?
- What are the Benefits of Button-down Blouse?
- What are the Available Blouse Sizes?
- How does Body Type Determine the Women Blouse Design?
- What are the Available Women Blouse Sleeves available?
- What are the Benefits of Wearing Blouses?
- What Determines the Length of Women Blouse?
- What are the Available Collar Options for Ladies Blouses?
- How do Blouses Manufacturer offer Custom Designs?
- How should Women Blouse Fit?
- What are the Features of Cuff Sleeve Blouse?
- What are the Pros and Cons of Buying from Readymade Blouse Manufacturer?
- Do Blouses Manufacturer offer Designer Blouse?
- Why Import from Blouses Manufacturer in China?
What is the difference between Blouse and Shirt?
A blouse is a garment specifically meant for the woman’s upper body and a shirt is a garment for the upper body that is, from the neck to the waist.
A blouse has gathers at the waist or hips to make it hang loosely over the body; shirts tend to be tight-fitting and straight.
A blouse is a garment that in most cases does not contain a collar and buttons that run to the bottom; a shirt on the other hand possesses a collar and buttons to the bottom of the garment.
Are there Color Limitations for Blouses?
There are no color limitations as different blouses have different colors and that is a positive thing as it opens a wide range of garments to choose from.
The wide color range also enables people to pair colors and to choose outfits that suit them well.
Should you Import from Blouses Manufacturer in China or Alibaba?
If you are buying in bulk, it is recommendable to buy directly from the manufacturer.
You can import directly from the manufacturer or place your orders through China’s online buying platform Alibaba.
China has a very good logistics infrastructure and can ship products in all corners of the word.
It is also easy to make payment for your goods and tracking your order shipment.
The garment industry in China is big and modernized capable of meeting any MOQ from customers all over the world.
The above factors make it easy and favorable to import blouses from the Chinese market.
How does Long Sleeve Blouse compare to Short Sleeve Blouse?
Long sleeve blouse
A long sleeve blouse has its sleeves running from the shoulders to the wrists while a short sleeve blouse has sleeves that reach to the elbow.
Long-sleeve blouses are ideal in cold weather because they protect the whole hand from cold.
A short sleeve blouse on the other hand is preferable in warm weather and gives room for flexibility. It is ideal when doing hands-on tasks.
Short sleeve blouse
How long does it take to Manufacture Ladies Blouses?
Embroidery involves putting initials or logos for decoration or information purposes.
It can also involve decorating elegant patterns on the garment.
Apart from beauty, the benefits of embroidery include:
● Color retention: It makes the blouse remain with its original color throughout its lifetime.
● Embroidery makes the blouses appear very beautiful as it enhances the appearance by incorporating items such as pearls and beads together with different thread or yarn colors.
● Durability: the thread used to embroider the blouses makes them strong to withstand any pressure administered to them such as through washing thus increasing their lifetime.
● Uniqueness: Embroidery makes each blouse have its distinctive appearance from another.
● Cost-cutting: It is relatively affordable compared to other decoration techniques.
How much do Ladies Blouses Cost?
Different blouse designs will require different durations to manufacture.
Also, the quantity of your order or customizations can prolong the production period.
The manufacturing process will also take a bit of time because it depends on intricate steps that involve:
● Paper patterns: Copying the sketch onto paper for cutting depending on the speed and understanding of the sketch may take a few hours to a few days.
● Sewing: Sewing is easy depending on the design and may take a few hours.
● An hour would be required for cutting and stitching a simple blouse. For a simple blouse with aster, it would take one and a half hours.
● Fancy blouses with aster would require more time as it would take about two or two and a half hours.
Designer blouses usually require three and a half hours to manufacture.
Can you print on Blouses?
Ladies’ blouses have different price ranges dependent on different features such as embroidery, design, the material used, and color.
The material used on the dresses will also determine the price of the dresses.
Blouses manufactured using Cotton or woolen fabrics will be more expensive than those made from chiffon, satin, batiste, or nylon fabrics.
Most manufacturers will also factor in the production costs before coming up with the final prices of the various designs of the blouses.
Depending on the above factors and including transportation and other hidden costs from the retailer a blouse may cost from as low as $3 to as much as $1000.
Note that the design and brand of the blouse are also factored in.
Are Women Tops and Blouses the same?
Yes, you can print on the blouses but it is recommended to buy an already printed blouse from the manufacturer.
Using substandard prints may affect the integrity of the blouse by speeding wear and tear.
If you decide to print your blouse, follow these simple Techniques in printing your blouse:
● Transfer printing: it involves using an already engraved plate and pressing it on your blouse. The engraving is what you want to be printed on your blouse.
● Screen printing: this involves using a printed mesh to print on your blouse. The mesh works by transferring ink on to your blouse.
● Digital textile printing: This is a bit costly and it works by using inkjet to print on your blouse. It is a bit costly compared to the other printing methods. It gives neat and clear prints and it is highly recommended.
● Engraved roller printing: this is used in printing large quantities of blouses and mainly used by the manufacturers.
● Stencil printing: this is one of the easiest ways of printing. It involves cutting shapes, letters, or anything you wish on a piece of paper or plastic then pouring ink and engraving the image on your blouse.
● Block printing. This involves stamping images on your blouse.
● Spray printing: mainly used in large printing industries and involves mechanized spraying of ink on fabrics.
● Heat/ thermal transfer: involves heating prints onto the fabric.
● Sublimation: it is a costly method to use because it needs an additional assortment of machines.
● Photo printing: this involves simply coating an image on your blouse.
What is your MOQ for Ladies Blouses?
No, women tops and blouses are not the same because they are used for different purposes by women.
The blouse is usually worn as an inner garment while the top is the outermost garment.
Tops and blouses are also made from different fabrics.
Women’s tops constitute knitted fabric while blouses constitute woven fabric.
The tops are usually worn in cold weather as top layers while the bloused are worn in warm weather.
What are the Features of Sized Blouses?
The minimum order quantity will depend on the manufacturers’ analysis and mostly there is no maximum MOQ.
When determining MOQ for your blouses, you should consider the following:
i. Transportation costs: consider the cost of transporting your order from the manufacturer before meeting the manufacturer’s MOQ.
ii. Margins and breakeven point: what are your profit margins? This should be considered before placing blouses order.
iii. Manufacturer’s profit: this should be put into consideration, the higher the manufacturer’s profits the higher the price of blouses.
iv. Determining how many deliveries will be made per hour.
v. Finally, the manufacturer will then calculate and set the MOQ.
How do you produce Fancy Blouses?
Plus size blouses
Blouses come in all sizes, designs, and shapes.
Choose your blouses depending on your body size and also put into consideration if you want a fitting blouse or a loose one.
The following features come with loose blouses:
● Relaxed fit: Oversized bloused provide a looser fitting.
● Comfortable: They allow for more movement and air circulation.
● Oversized blouses can be paired in a variety of styles as one can play around with different designs.
● You can wear a loose-fitting blouse as a dress.
What is the Best Material for Blouses?
Fancy blouses are produced the same way as any other blouses.
The difference is just their patterns which are a bit more intricate.
Fancy blouses also come in different designs and colors and are usually worn on specific occasions.
Can you help in Ladies Blouses Design?
Batiste or cambric is the best material mostly used in blouses and consists of cotton or cotton mix.
Fabrics like cotton, linen, and wool are easy to sew but tend to be thick and stiff.
Chiffon and satin are thin and slippery making them unsuitable to sew through.
The style of the blouse should also be put into consideration when choosing its material.
How do you check the Quality of Blouses?
Yes, you can send your sample designs to the producers and they can add or make adjustments for you.
The best way is coming up with various sample designs for the blouse producer to choose from.
Always keep in touch with the producers and discuss any deviations in your designs to have a final product that you can claim ownership.
Which Quality Standards should Blouses conform to?
Blouses come in different sizes, shapes, and designs.
They are also made from different materials making it hard to distinguish one blouse from the other.
To be sure of the quality of your blouse, you should:
a) First, you should touch and feel the quality of the material used. Make sure the louse is soft to the touch and that it settles comfortably.
b) Check the color of the blouse; it should be sharp and uniform. Check for smears.
c) If your blouse is printed or has images, the images and the prints should be of the highest resolution and sharp.
d) Check the edges, seams, buttons, and the sleeves for any handing or lose threads. The finishing should be of the highest standards.
e) Check that the material used is permeable and comfortable for all weather. The blouse should allow air circulation.
How do you Manufacture Blouses?
Blouses should conform to the following quality standards:
a) Appearance standards: Manufacturing techniques, fabric, and trim should coordinate together to produce a professional -look blouse.
The weight of the fabric should be suited for the design of the blouse.
b) The finishing details should be in line with the blouse design and it should look attractive both on and off the body.
c) Construction standards: All blouse construction techniques should produce a finish or detail that is inconspicuous, functional, and long-lasting.
What are the Features of Ladies Blouse?
Blouses come in different designs and made from different materials.
The manufacturing process varies from one blouse to the other depending on the design and material used.
The common steps used in blouse production involve:
Processes in blouse manufacturing
1. Design and patterns: before any production starts, you should be able to know what kind of top you want. You should come up with the design first.
2. Sorting and digitizing: after you have made your patterns and designs, the manufacturer will digitize them to make production much easier and fast.
3. Lay plan: this involves using the digital patterns to measure the size of the material to be used in making the blouse. It calculates material efficiency and minimizes wastage.
4. Cutting the fabric: after layout, the material is cut according to the patterns fed into the system. It is usually done by computerized machines.
5. Making sets: this involves arranging the cut fabric in sets ready to be attached.
6. Colors and trims: after putting the fabric insets, you choose the correct thread color matching the fabric and other fixtures such as zips, buttons, and other accessories.
7. Adjusting the machinery: the manufacturer then adjusts the machine to fit the patterns and designs of the particular garment.
8. Sewing: the different pieces arranged in sets are sewn together.
9. Finishing: the manufacturer checks the final product and compares it against your designs. If satisfied, you can pick your blouse.
Which Design of Blouse do you have?
Some of the features to look in ladies blouses include:
1. Necklines: can be either jeweling, cardigan, U-shaped, scoop, horseshoe, V-necked, slit, square, Florentine, or boat.
1. Shoulders: can be either, Sabrina, surprise, off-the-shoulder, strapless or one-shoulder.
1. Collars: can be either: band, chocker, Chinese, wing, clerical, ring, portrait, medic, Cossack, or bow.
1. High stand collars, lapel, Bermuda, or peter pan.
1. Sleeves: can either be: drop shoulder, cap, short, elbow length, bracelet, long or angel.
1. Kimono: dolman, batwing, or cape sleeves.
1. Cuffs: can be, roll up, knit, band, barrel, French, or gauntlet.
1. Pockets: can be a flap, patch, bellows, cargo key, kangaroo, and hand warmer.
1. Blouse design: bustier, camisole, cropped top, overblouse, peplum, and blouson. Bodysuit, wrap, pull over, tunic, torso, or twinset.
What are the available Blouse Neck Designs?
There are many designs of blouses available in the market.
The good thing is you can come up with your design.
Here are some of the blouse designs you can consider;
● Necklines: can be either jeweling, cardigan, U-shaped, scoop, horseshoe, V-necked, slit, square, Florentine, or boat.
● Shoulders: can be either, Sabrina, surprise, off-the-shoulder, strapless or one-shoulder.
● Collars: can be either: band, chocker, Chinese, wing, clerical, ring, portrait, medic, Cossack, or bow.
● High stand collars, lapel, Bermuda, or peter pan.
● Sleeves: can either be: drop shoulder, cap, short, elbow length, bracelet, long or angel.
● Kimono: dolman, batwing, or cape sleeves.
● Cuffs: can be, roll up, knit, band, barrel, French, or gauntlet.
● Pockets: can be a flap, patch, bellows, cargo key, kangaroo, and hand warmer.
● Blouse design: bustier, camisole, cropped top, overblouse, peplum, and blouson. Bodysuit, wrap, pull over, tunic, torso, or twinset.
What Payment Terms does Blouses Manufacturer offer?
Some of the blouse neck designs you can get include: jewel, cardigan, U-shaped, scoop, horseshoe, V-necked, slit, square, Florentine, or boat.
Blouse neck design templates
Can you recommend any Blouse Back Design?
There are many ways you can pay for your products in China.
Chinese manufacturers accept a wide range of payment methods.
Also, note that many manufacturers demand you pay a deposit before they commence production and you pay the rest after they complete production.
So you need to be prepared to make two transactions to the manufacturers.
Some of the payment methods include:
I. Wiring money straight to the manufacturer through an international transfer.
II. You can open an account in China and make a local transaction.
III. There is also ALIPAY or Alibaba Trade Assurance.
IV. You can use a broker.
V. Transfer funds via western union.
VI. You can also use PayPal.
What makes Blouse Designs Back Side Unique?
Yes, I can recommend blouse back design as it is unique.
Some of the popular blouses back designs include burgundy, forest green sleeveless, ani pink, navy blue sleeveless, cream blouse, silver strap, jet black melon peach magenta ¾ length, and hunter green.
How do Blouses for Work and Casual Blouses compare?
Blouse back design
Are Blouses Manufacturer the same as Blouse Supplier?
The beautiful designs and patterns make the blouse back beautiful and unique.
Some of the back designs include fancy saree, silk saree, lehenga, golden blouse, blouse back round neck, net blouse back, and bordered leaf-shaped.
Do Blouses Manufacturers in China have Product Return Policy?
Blouses for work tend to be formal mostly with one color; they do not have fancy patterns or funny inscriptions.
On the other hand, casual blouses tend to be multicolored, fancy while some have inscriptions on them.
Formal blouses are always short or long-sleeved with well cut out collars.
On the other hand, casual blouses have intricate designs such as a bareback, showing cleavage or belly button short blouses
How do Blouses Manufacturer in China Control Quality?
Some manufacturers, not all, can manufacture and supply blouses at the same time while others just manufacture and leave the supplying to buyers.
It is cheaper to buy your blouses from a manufacturer that also supplies than buying from one that doesn’t as you will get all the services at a standardized price rate.
How do Women’s Dressy Blouses compare to other Women Tops?
Blouses manufacturers in china play a vital role in ensuring that the market is well supplied and that no shortages are experienced.
Chinese manufacturers support blouses businesses by:
1. Setting MOQs: MOQs guide blouses buyers on what to order and on what quantity.
2. Flexible payments; many of Chinese blouse manufacturers have flexible payments for buyers.
3. Different designs: they offer a wide range of designs that enable the buyer to have a variety.
4. Shipping: many of the manufacturers organize shipment of your blouses to wherever you are.
5. After-sale policies/service: some of the manufacturers have return policies and follow up on their products.
6. Customizations: manufacturers allow your product customizations and designs.
What are the Benefits of Button-down Blouse?
Most of the blouses manufacturers in china do not have product return policies.
It is prudent that you check your blouses before shipment and also ask for samples before the start of production.
You can also offer to pay for product guarantee or additional packages that allow for return policies.
All in all, your type of financial arrangement will influence if you have a return policy.
What are the Available Blouse Sizes?
Before any product is released into the market, blouses manufacturers in china have to run and adhere to a vigorous quality check.
Some of the quality checks the blouses undergo include:
a) Fabric quality: manufacturers take the fabric used to make the blouses through various tests to ensure that the highest quality fabrics are the ones that make the blouses.
From the tests, they get the durability, drape, color, and conformance and also check for defects in the fabric.
b) Seam quality is checked.
c) The design pattern and fit are checked before the start of production.
d) Performance such as wear, tear, and shrinkage is also checked.
e) The inspection of the final product is also checked to determine the quality of the final product.
How does Body Type Determine the Women Blouse Design?
Dressy blouses are classier than plain tops and can be worn on different occasions, unlike the women tops.
The good thing is that they can be matched with almost anything.
Most of the dressy blouses have petal bottoms and are wide; they are also comfortable to walk in.
What are the Available Women Blouse Sleeves available?
Button-down blouses are ideal in all weathers because you can unbutton in hot weather and button up in cold weather.
It is also comfortable and easy to dress and undress.
Bottom down blouse
What are the Benefits of Wearing Blouses?
You can find blouse sizes for all the sizes and shapes you need.
If a size is unavailable, you can order the manufacturer to custom make for you.
The sizes also depend on the country where they are sold.
You can get blouses labeled US size, UK, Germany, or Italy sizes.
Also, you can get others labeled as S- Small, M- Medium, L- Large, and XL for extra-large, etc.
What Determines the Length of Women Blouse?
The essence of designing a blouse is to fit the end-user. The size of the blouse depends on the type of body it will be used.
Large bodied individuals will require large blouses and vice versa.
Children and babies will require small blouses and which are designed differently.
Some of the blouses in the market depending on body type include:
1. Apple: these are ideal for women who have apple body sizes.
2. Pear: pear bodied women
3. Hourglass body type also known as size 8 women.
4. Rectangular body types also have their designs.
5. Triangular bodies shaped women also have their blouse designs.
What are the Available Collar Options for Ladies Blouses?
Women blouse sleeves available in the market include cap sleeve, cuffed sleeve, batwing, bell, bishop, and cutout sleeves.
How do Blouses Manufacturer offer Custom Designs?
Benefits of wearing blouses include:
● Easy to wear: they are easy to wear as you can pair them well with just a skirt or a trouser.
● Saves time: because blouses are easy to wear, it saves the preparation time needed to go to work, attending a function, or running the day’s errands.
● Comfortable to wear: blouses are always comfortable regardless of color, design, and fabric.
● Affordable price: compared to other outfits, blouses are always available at a reasonable price.
How should Women Blouse Fit?
The length of women blouses is determined by body length.
The blouse length is established using measurements taken from the top of the shoulder following the body down up to the point where one desires the blouse to end.
What are the Features of Cuff Sleeve Blouse?
The collar is part of a blouse that closes around the neck securely.
There are different types of collars for ladies’ blouses which include:
1. Standing or stand-up collar: it is a type of collar that fits up to around the neck with a stiff standing band and it does not lie on the shoulders.
2. Turnover collar: it is a type of collar that stands around the neck and then folds or rolls over.
3. Flat or falling collar: it is a type of collar which lies flat on the shoulders. Types of flat collars include peter pan collars and shawl collars.
What are the Pros and Cons of Buying from Readymade Blouse Manufacturer?
Blouse manufacturers offer custom designs by providing a wide variety of designs for a blouse option for a woman to select from.
Most manufacturers have software for custom designs where they interact with clients to produce their required custom designs.
Custom designs are achieved through a series of steps which include:
Selection of design: you can opt for the custom design blouse by highlighting the specifications of choice on the product detail page.
Provision of all necessary details: once the selection of design has been made, clients enter all the required details and the manufacturer contacts them according to the appointments.
Getting custom design blouse recommendations: based on the style profile provided, designers of the manufacturer then send about six to eight different designer blouse patterns for the client to choose from.
Selection of favorite option: upon selection, clients can revert their preferred choice, and in case one has any doubts with the chosen blouse design, they can get them clarified with the manufacturer’s designers.
Approval of design: The designers
will then get back to the client with a final design after putting into consideration the requirements such as embroidery, embellishments, or extra frills.
Quality check: based on the customization that the client has selected, the manufacturer’s team of highly experienced and skilled tailors will begin to make the blouse according to the client’s specifications.
Do Blouses Manufacturer offer Designer Blouse?
A blouse should be loose-fitting and gather at the waist and hips in such a way that it hangs loosely over the body.
In the case of a buttoned blouse, the seams should always lie flat, and gaping between the buttons should be watched.
The way a blouse fits can change a whole look so when buying you should always fit to ascertain that it complies with the specifications you desire.
Yes, blouses manufacturers offer designer blouses according to customer specifications and the needs of the market.
The price of the designer blouses differs according to the size, material, and designs needed.
Some of the designer blouses include:
● Cotton blouse
● Fashion blouse
● Embroidered blouses
● Stretchable blouse
● Panty wear blouse
● Velvet blouse
● Designer net blouse
● Sleeveless blouse
● Printed blouse
● Brocade blouses
● Kutch work blouses
● Short sleeve blouse
Why Import from Blouses Manufacturer in China?
Features of cuff sleeve blouses include:
● Fold or band: cuff sleeve blouses have a fold or band at their ends which serves as a trimming.
● Cuffs with buttons: some of the blouses have cuffs with buttons which help the end of the sleeve to rest neatly at the wrist when worn.
Cuff sleeve blouse
Pros of buying readymade blouses include:
I. Cost: apart from designer blouses, most readymade blouses are quite affordable.
II. Excellent Fit: readymade blouses fit the body perfectly.
III. Alteration: depending on your size, you can always alter readymade blouses to your needs. For example, if you gain weight, there are margins inside the blouse where you can loosen the blouse to fit.
IV. Can be shared: readymade blouses can be worn by more than one woman so long as they are of the same body type.
V. Color match: most of the basic colors of readymade blouses can be easily matched or paired with bottom outfits.
VI. Materials: most of the readymade blouses are made from stretchy material thus fits the body well without making an individual feel uncomfortable.
VII. Durability: readymade blouses are of high quality therefore stay for a long time.
VIII. Time-saving: readymade blouses saves on the time needed to create a blouse from scratch.
IX. Variety and choice: readymade blouses provide a wide range of blouses to select from and decide what suits you.
Cons of buying readymade blouses include:
I. Limitations of size and miss-fit: readymade blouses provide a challenge to some women of getting the right fit or a blouse suiting their body type.
II. The cost equation: designer readymade blouses are quite expensive especially if purchased from a good store.
III. Not getting a unique piece: most manufacturers make a set of similar blouses for the market which makes it hard for one to get a unique piece.
IV. Dissatisfying quality: the downside of readymade blouses is that few ready are not firmly made and those that are well made are too expensive.
The pros of readymade blouses outweigh the cons. Therefore, we can safely conclude that readymade blouses are great for women if picked carefully.
Why Import from Blouses Manufacturer in China?
China’s garment industry has risen over the past years to be ranked among the top manufacturers in the market worldwide.
The industry has invested greatly in manufacturing technology and pieces of training thus making its workforce perfect in stitching and assembling garments.
Some of the reasons why you should import from China are:
Uniqueness: Manufacturers in China produce blouses which are of their kind and in most cases not like any other blouses
Price: most blouses manufactured in China are relatively affordable unless one requires to purchase designer blouses.
Quality: manufacturers in China have highly skilled personnel and thus make high-quality blouses that are firm and last for long periods.
Quantity: most of the manufacturers in China sell in bulk, that is, one can purchase as many blouses as fifty or one hundred pieces. The blouses manufacturers industry in China is very big and modernized capable of meeting any MOQ from customers all over the world.
Variety to choose from: they provide a very wide range of blouses where one can choose from and select that design that suits their preferences.
Infrastructure: China manufacturers have very good logistics infrastructure and can ship products in all corners of the word.
Payment: It is easy to pay for your goods using online banking systems established and you are also able to track your order shipment.
That’s it – everything you need to know about blouses.
H&FourWing is a leading blouse manufacturer and supplier in China.
Talk to us today for best prices on blouses.